Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday #109

I picked-up this cheap bookshelf at a used furniture shop last weekend ... and it still sits empty, although I did add a nice yellow planter on top, that's important :) And it's not like I don't have a lot of books to put in there, you can't see it in the photo but not far from the empty bookshelf is a huge pile of books on a table just waiting to be organized!


MellowYellowBadge

Thanks! See you next week :)

1. Rossel
2. Yellow/Blue Apron
3. Candy @ The Little Round Table
4. Marites, PinayHeart
5. Dimple
6. Misalyn
7. nancy, PH
8. Willa @ PixelMinded
9. Manang Kim,USA
10. Magical Mystical Teacher
11. Dances Of Dreams
12. Christine
13. January, Philippines
14. Shiju Sugunan
15. Dothy
16. From The Heart
17. clarizze
18. GVK, Mysore, India
19. Everything And Everywhere
20. Dina @ 4 Lettre Words
21. carolynUSA
22. Wenn
23. Nostalgic Marveling
24. mizhelle
25. JEC
26. Sallie (FullTime-Life)
27. Sallie (FullTime-Life)
28. Jan
29. Chubskulit
30. Mellodee625
31. Lani in Hongkong
32. John
33. Liz @ MLC
34. Yoshi, Japan
35. Rose
36. Long Island Daily Photo,USA
37. Kay, Alberta, Canada
38. Spice Up Your Life
39. Francisca in Manila
40. Eden,Australia
41. Luna Miranda
42. LIFEMOTO- Yellow Flowers?
43. Lesley
44. Dez @ My Life in this Wonderful World
45. Angie, West Australia
46. J Bar, Sydney, Australia
47. Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA
48. Rajesh, India
49. nancy - PM
50. Ms. Pony
51. Rekha , India
52. Shawn
53. Mickie Brown
54. clavs
55. Ika, Sweden
56. Milla
57. Dhemz
58. Sheng
59. Rinkly Rimes
60. Jet Ski Weekend
61. VRINDA
62. Foccacia Window Display
63. Traditional Wine Shop, Venice
64. nuts
65. *~ EDS *~
66. Lina, Indonesia
67. bhupesh
68. Yellow Balloons
69. Marine Parents {follows back}
70. grace
71. Loui♥
72. Rhymecook - Rimkogeren - Danmark
73. alexa in nyc, usa
74. Dinah @ Okay Ukay!
75. Me As A Mother
76. Gemma @ Greyscale
77. Carmen's Chronicles
78. Kids Turf
79. Mar, Spain
80. anjoe, Denmark
81. Sanctuary of my Emotions
82. Jenn
83. Shengkay's journal, PH
84. NapTimeMomTog
85. rubie lee
86. Mona, Real PINAY Blogger
87. GITTAN SWEDEN
88. peachkins
89. Chronicles Of A Roamer
90. God Brought Me HEre For A Reason
91. Hyanne,South Korea
92. Ella Maes Barn Gathering-Reed's Butterscotch Tin
93. Tranquil Acres of Alexandria-Ten Turned Monday
94. Birgitta - foto CHIP
95. Judith, UK
96. Thoughts and Perceptions
97. Gaurang Rao
98. Maria's Space
99. Somethings to live by
100. Just Love Blogging It
101. I Made It Through The Rain
102. hapzydeco
103. Praising Mom
104. Janujennifer
105. Magical Mystical Teacher~Again
106. Micke
107. John
108. Gengen
109. Hahai
110. mousey
111. It's Sewtastic, Mama!
112. ChiIL Mama-Chicago
113. jazzbumpa
114. Kenobiitti - Finland
115. ann nz
116. Dubster
117. Surfside Serenity
118. tips&experience
119. Motherly Instinct
120. Joyful Servant
121. Gigi Griffis
122. The Franklins
123. Polish Mom Photographer
124. Live, Love, TRAVEL
125. Yami
126. Martha
127. Jessica/soulenergy
128. Mira Crisp
129. sheila365
130. Life Expressions
131. bhupesh
132. Pheno Menon

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

39 comments:

Rossel said...

simple yet nice bookshelf. the orange and yellow planters both look good on it.

by the way, it's my first time to join mellow yellow monday. i am your new follower here too. have a great week ahead!

Dimple said...

I like your yellow planter, and now it has a good place to stay! I'm sure it won't take long to get the books in their new home, either.

JTG (Misalyn) said...

the yellow planter on the top stands out...giving a nice contrast to brown color of the bookshelf.

nancy said...

oh, but you can use a nice photo frame shelf out of it too if books are really not that much :D

Happy Monday!

xinex said...

It would be fun to fill it with book. Nice yellow pot!...Christine

From The Heart said...

Thank You For allowing me to post on Yellow Monday. I love the color yellow!
have a great day!
Shirley

4 Lettre Words said...

Where does the time go???

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

OH GOSH -- just stack those books on that shelf. You can organize the any time. What fun!

Mellodee said...

Not sure if I did this right, but I gave it my best shot! Come on over!

Liz said...

Happy MYM!

Liz @ MLC

dianasfaria.com said...

good luck with the book reorg. It seems like you're off to a good start.
nice mellow yellow planter too DM.
thanks for hosting this.
: )

Kay L. Davies said...

Ah, well, that's your problem, thinking books have to be organized. Just put them in any-old-how, and they won't drive you crazy.
On the other hand, I know unorganized bookcases drive some people crazy. I still have a few organized shelves where my best friend insisted on putting my books in author order at least, when she helped us move into this house 10 years ago.
So forget my advice, it's probably wrong. The yellow planter is perfect for MYM.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Anonymous said...

nice shelf with pretty decors on top.

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

Only fill it with books with yellow covers???

Shawn said...

Hi, Thanks for hosting this fun Hop!

forgetmenot said...

Get busy with those books!

clavs said...

My second MYM entry hope you like them!

Dhemz said...

Very nice!

sheng said...

MYM Entry is up...nice yellow planter:)

April said...

thanks so much for hosting! i'm following your blog now and would love if you could visit my blog and follow back!

april
www.marineparents-blog.com

Loui♥ said...

happy Mellow Yellow!!
warmest hugs!
Loui♥

Heidi said...

Hi there! This is my first Mellow Yellow Monday link up. Have a great week!

genny said...

nice furniture. my entry is up! happy MYM!

Anonymous said...

It's funny how we always can find places for a book or two, and one day you find them all over the home ;-)

Rimkogeren said...

Fine interior image. I come to think of the good old days

Shengkay said...

care to share with us the books if they are already in the shelves?

happy MYM!

Mona, Real PINAY Blogger said...

I need this one i have so many books to put on .. Anyway, the yellow vase is cute.

Nina said...

Happy Mellow Monday dear! :)

Leslie said...

Day by day your books will come, and I think the yellow planter is perfectly cheery...
Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

that vase would look pretty holding the daffodils I bought today..

Maria's Space said...

I love bookcases. Empty ones hold such promise. I could use like 3 of those here, one for each bedroom.

Karen Mortensen said...

I am so glad you have this. I needed a boost today. Yellow is a happy color.

Praises from a Wife and Mommy! said...

New follower, thanks for the hop! :)

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

I like your bookshelves, i wish i could find something like that here.

Joyful said...

I see the yellow peeking out in the corner. Happy Mellow Yellow day. This is my first contribution to your meme.

gigi said...

Pretty little yellow planter.

Mira Crisp said...

hello! I'm linking up! :)
Mira

Unknown said...

Am a newbie to this site. Have added my blog as part of this theme...

Click Here

Forty Pound Sack said...

Great find! I love how the vibrant yellow of your planter sets off the plant inside.