Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday #13

Sorry I haven't been around in the blog-world lately, I just decided to take a bit of a break. But I'm back now ... more or less!

Here's a photo Sis took while visiting Florida in January. I think that's the top of a volcano display or something ... she took the photo from the balcony outside her Disney hotel room. I love the yellow sunset - obviously! It's yellow! And mellow!

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Thank you to everyone who played this week! Check out all the links below for lots of fantastic Mellow Yellow photos. See you next week ... and Dudley fix your comments on your blog so we can tell you how cute you are in your yellow jacket! LOL

1. maryt/ theteach
2. People with Cameras
3. Willa
4. 3Cat Blog
5. Visual Victuals, GA
6. Speedy Cat Holly Cat Balloons
7. Sunnymama
8. Pagan Sphinx - Massachusetts
9. Adrienne
10. Em Dy, Philippines
11. vicky, Malaysia
12. Vienna Daily
13. Today's Blah...
14. Tracey
15. Bobbie
16. Gemma
17. Carletta
18. Teena in Toronto
19. Pyzahn
20. Happily Retired Gal
21. storyteller
22. Daisy
23. Judy, Illinois
24. Violet Sky
25. Tink *~*~*
26. Toastburner - BC
27. Lilli, Oregon
28. prkl, Finland
29. Life on Our Own
30. Mark Fe
31. Rita @ Cashjocky and the Old Salt
32. 2sweetnsaxy
33. Rosidah Abidin, Indonesia
34. fickleinpink
35. Lola @ Aglio, Olio & Peperoncino
36. Gayle@ The White House
37. Dylan - Aust
38. Dudley
39. Tina - Mummy Diaries
40. sharon is sharing
41. Tammy
42. Angie - Australia
43. blueeyedtango
44. Anna, Finland
45. Barb- n- PA
46. NicoleB Hungary
47. Lady Banana
48. rosadimaggio63 Italy
49. desertsouthwest, CA
50. desert garden, CA
51. Sand to Sea to Mountains, CA
52. photo phase
53. mooselovingmamabear
54. happyone
55. idon' tgiveableep
56. Connie
57. Yogi, Oklahoma, USA
58. Libby Twirland Taste
59. Hood Photo
60. A~ in NH
61. Kenobiitti - Finland
62. Olga, the Traveling Bra
63. Shoshana
64. Dallas Daily
65. Digital Polaroids
66. srp
67. shari- always a childd
68. Lori E
69. boliyou
70. Jeri
71. Sally In WA, Stanwood, WA, USA
72. Mariamellie, East Borneo

34 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Bee-oo-ti-ful, Drowsy Monkey! Very nice mellow yellow job! Mine's up! Come visit! :)

SoFine09 said...

Oh my god that sunset is so pretty!
I love the clouds as well.

ViennaDaily said...

Breathtaking view!

bobbie said...

That is a fabulous, golden sunset!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Beautiful, soft sunset tones in this photo!

storyteller said...

STUNNING photo ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Connie said...

Very lovely, Drowsey! Hope you have a mellow week ahead. :D

Tink *~*~* said...

I think that's probably EXPEDITION EVEREST, the roller coaster in Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park.

Tink *~*~*
Cruising the Sassagoula River

Life On Our Own said...

It's a beautiful shot and captured well.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I

l
i
k
e

y
e
l
l
o
e
w

p
i
c
t
u
r
e
s

Hi Drowsey !!!!!!!!!!!

2sweetnsaxy said...

That is definitely a mellow sunset. Love it! :-)

Lilli & Nevada said...

Very pretty indeed

RA said...

Beautiful yellow view! Have a great week :)

RA said...

I'm so sorry, I have inserted an invalid link. The second one is the right one. Sorry again for causing this trouble.

Eleonora Baldwin said...

Lovely mellow yellow Florida sunset photo. My post is up, and it features a little wad of yellow flowers. I'm off to visit all entries now. Ciao

Tina said...

what a great view from your balcony. i would be scared the volcano could erupt at any second lol

Tina said...

p.s thats if its real and not a display i just noticed when i read back lmao!!

Unknown said...

That must be one gorgeous place for Photo shoots.
Lovely lighting and a wonderful mellow shot :)!

Carol said...

Great photo and a beautiful sunset with that soft yellow color.

happyone said...

Beautiful yellow sunset!!

prkl said...

Very nice yellows in the sky and nice semisilhouette rockformation. Very nice MYM! You have a great week!

survivor said...

I love the sky. I posted a pic of some poisonous berries

Connie T. said...

This is a great yellow picture.

Maude Lynn said...

Wow, that is pretty!

srp said...

This is my first mellow yellow monday and the pictures here are just lovely.

Lori E said...

I am looking forward to seeing all the Yellow posts. Boy my house will never get clean at this rate. Some things are more important.

sunnymama said...

Absolutely amazing and beautiful sunset!

Jeri ~ said...

Gorgeous photo!

Sally in WA said...

Great photo with the yellow sunset.

MYM said...

I'v visited everyone so far - and the photos are fantastic!

But DUDLEY! I can't comment on your blog and you don't have an email. Maybe your comments aren't activated. And you look so darn cute in your photos!!

Melissa Miller said...

Hello,
I just found your inspiring blog! It's nice to meet you.

I'll be back to participate in the Mello Yellow Monday event sometime soon.

Have a wonderful evening.
~Melissa :)

Jessica said...

So I really was going to post a picture for your meme, but I had some very very unfortunate circumstances on Sunday and I had to put my 13 year old dog to sleep. Lets just say that I was in no position to even remember to post anything on Monday. Its been a rough few months and I have really been just not doing anything, but I'm going to try and post this next week....

As always, all the pictures are great!

Judy said...

Absolutely beautiful!

rosadimaggio63 said...

Happy Easter to you :-)