Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday #22

My sister took this of the track and school bus that her grandsons love playing with. The bus moves around on it's own and the track is like a puzzle you can rearrange anyway you like. It's lots of fun - for the adults too! haha

Anyway, I didn't close down this blog as I had mentioned last week. All my other blogs are on hold though. I won't be able to visit most of the links posted - sorry about that but I just don't have the time. I am really excited about how successful Mellow Yellow Monday has become though! Thanks everyone!
MellowYellowBadge

Thanks everyone! MYM is now closed for this week and will re-open Sunday, June 14th at 5:00 pm EST. Check out all the links below for great photos - as well there are some listed in the comment section below. Enjoy!

1. Kenobiitti - Finland
2. Judi, Wa, USA
3. rosadimggio63
4. maryt/ theteach
5. James, USA
6. Gemma
7. prkl, Finland
8. Kathy, Oklahoma
9. photo phase
10. Carletta
11. judi.. corrected
12. Willa @ Smart Mommy
13. Martha - Menagerie
14. Vicki ~ FL (USA)
15. I Must Confess
16. Dallas Daily
17. Karen - Nevada, USA
18. Smarties, Copenhagen
19. rosadimaggio63- Italy
20. Tink *~*~*
21. Sunnymama
22. Today's Blah...
23. Sally In WA, USA
24. kikamz, deutschland
25. Bobbie
26. Twirland Taste
27. Happily Retired Gal
28. Annie
29. Fhaye- Philippines
30. sarah Parson
31. Candy
32. Pyzahn
33. Speedy the CAT in Hollydale
34. Tanja, Finland
35. Danielle
36. Yyam
37. Chriss- Vancouver, BC
38. Rita aka Cashjocky Mo USA
39. Tricia Bluff Area Daily
40. Maria Berg, Sweden
41. Rosidah Abidin, Indonesia
42. 2sweetnsaxy
43. NicoleB Hungary
44. Nukke
45. Liza
46. Hilary in Brighton, UK
47. Ninnu, Finland
48. His Unfailing Love
49. My Family Daily Adventure
50. Bacolod and Beyond
51. hip chick
52. Przemyslaw Kowalski
53. TINA - MUMMY DIARIES
54. ann chin, new zealand
55. Angie - Australia
56. chuchie
57. My Memories and Crystals
58. Regina, Philippines
59. Violet Sky- Canada
60. Barb- n- PA
61. me Ann my camera Canada
62. Maria's Space
63. Junie Rose
64. happyone
65. Daisy
66. wordhound and JMT - Yellow/ Red Rose
67. Irene
68. Nature Footstep Sweden
69. Aussie Nikki
70. Magical Mystical Teacher
71. Gagiers Photography
72. Kimberly:)
73. Family Trees May Contain Nuts
74. Deb Georgian Bay Canada
75. Life on Our Own
76. Monica in WA
77. Scart ~ My daily life experience
78. Carrie - Oak Rise Cottage
79. Teena in Toronto
80. Lady Banana





50 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

I love a good puzzle! Destination; Monkey!

maryt/theteach said...

I hope you don't have to close down Mellow Yellow Monday, Drowsy Monkey! But please contact me before you do...

Gemma Wiseman said...

So glad you're not closing this one! I understand pressures though. I am drowning in schoolwork at the moment and tend to do many scheduled posts to fit it all in!

Love the photo! I have never seen this game before! Very creative!

James said...

That looks like a toy that won't stay in the closet.

Carletta said...

A great yellow and an interesting activity for the little ones!

Martha said...

Love your Mellow Yellow shot this week! Thanks so much for keeping this up and running! :-)

Vicki ~ FL said...

Glad you're not closing down Mellow Yellow ~ I just started photo blogging (thanks to Martha host of Color Carnival!) and I am addicted.

Love all the yellow in your Mellow Yellow post.

Martha said...

PS - How are you getting Mister Linky to work? I tried again this week and still can't put it on my Color Carnival meme! It's so much more time consuming without it!

I Must Confess said...

My yellow is here

Unknown said...

That's a cool yellow puxzzle..

I'm so glad you haven't closed Mellow Yellow down..as I love the colour yelow and this has been so much fun..

Thankyou for the time you put into it..

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi bloggers,
spero che il cielo nel mio blog vi piaccia ! :-)

Tink *~*~* said...

Can I play? Huh? Please? I wanna play with the bus - c'mon, share, share, that's fair! :P LOL

Tink *~*~*
Sanibel sad lane sideview

sunnymama said...

That looks a fun toy!

Sally in WA said...

Thanks for keeping this meme going! Great MYM photo this week. So colorful.

kikamz said...

that is one cool educational YELLOW toy! thanks for continuing this meme.

Unknown said...

Mellow yellow is a bright way to start the week - hope your's is a good one!
Happy Twirls

Annie Jeffries said...

What happy memories this gives me. My kids had something similar way back in the long ago. They had so much fun with it; I'm sure your little one has every bit as much fun.

Anonymous said...

Love mellow yellow monday. Its alot of fun

Candy said...

We had something similar went out son was little. It was fun to design the track and watch the bus go.

Don't work too hard.
Candy

Speedcat Hollydale said...

D
R
W
O
S
E
Y

M O N K E Y !!!!!!!


I made something VERY VERY special for you this week and I promise it will make you smile.


SMOOOOOOTCHIE SMOOTCHIE from SpeedyCat


HUG HUG HUG HUG (hehehehheeeee)

YHAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!



http://speedcathollydale.blogspot.com/2009/06/yellow-shirt-golf-nut-mellow-yellow.html

Chrissy said...

Thanks for keeping this blog going. It's one of my favorite memes.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're not closing Mellow Yellow Monday! I just started a couple weeks ago, so I'm glad you're keeping it going! Thanks

Maria Berg said...

There is a lot of yellow both back ground and the car.

At my blog today it our flag but with flowers.
/MB

http://mariaberg-foto.blogspot.com/2009/06/heja-sverige.html

RA said...

Great yellow puzzle and track! My kids would love to play with it. Have a wonderful week, everyone :)

2sweetnsaxy said...

I'm glad you're still doing it but understanding about time constraints. I love the bus track. I'd probably be playing with it too.
:-)

Unknown said...

That looks like a cute thing to play on.
Hope Life will be easier on you soon again!
Best wishes!

Sarah said...

Love the post, it's cute. Thanks.

Tina said...

that looks like something my little one would love too.

hurrah for mellow yellow!

Rechie said...

a very lovely and lively toy train..i participated today after a very long absence

Angie said...

Everyone is happy on this Mellow Yellow Monday. Who wouldn't be with such a great game & meme to play! :~)

Regina said...

Thank you! It's great blog. have a nice week ahead.

lv2scpbk said...

My grandson would love playing with that.

JunieRose2005 said...

Pretty and bright yellow post!! :)
I have a yellow post up this time! Come visit-All!! :)

Junie

happyone said...

What a fun puzzle and a great yellow photo!

Teena in Toronto said...

That looks like fun!

I played :)

Susan Cook said...

My son used to have one something like that. It was fun to play with.

Thanks for keeping MYM going. I have been enjoying finding all things yellow.

Mariz said...

This spells fun!

My first entry is up at Mix Pix.

Ian Sengco said...

I think my son would love to play with that.

Mine is up, too!

Connie said...

What fun, Drowsey! Happy Monday to you! :D

annies home said...

I could not get mr linky to work. I personally love this meme and hope it continues
here is mine
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/06/mellow-yellow-monday.html

Mom Knows Everything said...

My 4 year old is looking at the picture of the track with a gleam in his eye. I think he wants one.

Here is mine http://www.momknowseverything.com/2009/06/mellow-yellow-monday_08.html

Bettey said...

I also am glad to see that Mellow Yellow has not closed down!

Mr Linky did not like me this morning, so I will just have to post my submission here for now ;)

Mellow Yellow Monday

Unknown said...

Mr. Linky's bein' stinky. Here's my entry for this week: http://www.endomental.com/2009/06/mellow-yellow-monday_08.html

what a fun puzzle! I'll have to find one like that for my grandson.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I'm playing along, but I couldn't find Mister Linky :-(

You can find my photos here.

Life On Our Own said...

My son would love to play with that!

My MYM entry is up!

Monica said...

Now where is the child that wants to play with this? It looks like fun.

I hope you don't have to close this down. Maybe one of your regular readers will help you or take over if you can't.

I've posted my MYM.

scart said...

awww what cute toy! nice MYM!

mine is up as well. i hope im not yet late!

Have good evening!

Hubby's Cook said...

nice track! it must have been fun playing with it. ANyway, my MYM entry is up...thought a day late. :-)

Cheryl B. said...

" When I write or share something about one of my friends in a posting, I always make sure I send them a copy of it, so they know what was said about them. Today I included information about you and your blog site in my posting, so I thought I should let you know about it as well."

The above paragraph is the first paragraph in an email I sent out today, to all of the owners of blogs whom host "theme days", that I could find email addresses for. But the email I sent to you got returned. The rest of the email is what I posted today on our blog. Go to: www.xanga.com/thehousethatlovebuilt to read it for yourself.

Hopefully, it will then clarify of all of this for you ;-}

Cheryl B.

iriegal said...

just loving Mellow Yellow Monday- Check out my favorite fruit