Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday #188

Sorry for the confusion with the layout. For some reason my old layout stopped working properly on blogger quite a while ago, but I just haven't had the time to update it. I'm kind of playing around at the moment - hopefully will settle on something soon.

We saw lots of colourful houses in St. John's, Newfoundland. I liked this one with the yellow doors.


MellowYellowBadge

Thank you - see you next week :)

1. jazzbumpa
2. Leovi - Wheel of Fortune
3. Kim,USA
4. Maboe
5. Zucchini Blossom
6. Lunch boxes
7. Photos by January
8. Fitness & Family
9. Colorful Wrappers
10. Rose
11. Giada
12. Chubskulit
13. Lori @ LorikArt
14. Rita aka Cashjocky
15. Butterflies
16. Genuine Cuisine
17. Gladiola
18. Chester
19. Rajesh, India
20. Ashwini
21. Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA
22. Carola
23. Nina, Chronicles of A Roamer
24. Leah H.
25. Min fotoblog
26. parenting and babies
27. Liz @ Yacb
28. Liz @ MLC
29. Pie
30. Lina
31. XyeXyrus
32. Gattina
33. Nick, Melbourne
34. Pieni lintu
35. January
36. mizhelle
37. Pictografio
38. Dez @ My Life in this Wonderful World
39. GITTAN SWEDEN
40. Marit
41. Angie in West Oz
42. Peach & Things
43. mommy peach
44. edgeofuniverse
45. Inside Cambodia
46. MamaGirl
47. Emille
48. Jack's Paper Moon
49. Hyde Daily Photo
50. Hyde DP Extra
51. JUDY
52. beagleAnnie
53. bonz world
54. Shiju Sugunan
55. Mariane
56. I blog today!
57. meoww
58. 4U2 Sweden
59. alexa in nyc, usa
60. Khabbab
61. Me Ann My Camera
62. Moe Lauher, SC
63. Deserts and Beyond, CA
64. Danielle
65. Motherly Instinct
66. LadyD
67. KM @ more than seXy
68. hapzydeco
69. Misty Dawn
70. French Colonial Hue
71. Adin Blankenship
72. Visits With Mary
73. Maricon
74. Myrna-My Enchanted Home
75. twiggy
76. misssymarshill
77. Doel ngebloger
78. ann nz
79. Luna Miranda
80. Sharon Deeba
81. Jessica Cassidy
82. Surfside Serenity
83. Simply Delicious
84. Carol Loethen
85. Gunsside
86. Thorgun
87. Face Painting

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

20 comments:

lorik said...

I really like wooden houses and this is a great shot of them. I still really want to go to Newfoundland one day. It is near the top of my list of things to do...one day.

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

Who knew Newfoundland had bright colors? Love the shot. And the new theme is pretty cool, too.

Nina said...

Classic houses in different colors! Great view!

Leah H. said...

Nice and like the Yellow door!

Happy Monday:)

Cafe au lait said...

Thanks for hosting!

Mine's here.

Liz said...

Happy MYM!

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

Gattina said...

I also like the style of the houses !

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Nice pic with a spot of yellow!
Thanks for hosting.

lina@home sweet home said...

Interesting houses!

Fadil Wimala said...

Hello everybody! happy Monday! :)

Mariane said...

Hello there... I have a background for you - the same as you have on your blog right now but a seamless one if you like you can download it from here:

http://www.starone.dk/b6/img/yellow_butterfly-wallpaper-1280x800_seamless1.jpg

Thank you for hosting this

LadyD Piano said...

Great view and there's a charm about those houses; quite lovely!

Misty Dawn said...

I think the yellow door is cool, and I LOVE the butterflies in the new background! :-)

mommy Orkid Belle said...

No wonder it looked so different when I clicked on this blog. hehehee.. Glad to make it again this week. Love the photo and I do like the yellow doors. :) Mine is up!

Visits With Mary said...

Looks like a wonderful place to visit. Happy MYM and thanks for hosting !!

maricon dumaguing said...

Gratefully sharing with you my Mellow Yellow Monday experience!

Thank you!

MellowYellowMonday said...

Thanks everyone, and thanks Mariane for the link. I'm still playing around with the layout ... just don't have a lot of time to fuss about like I used to!

Jessica Cassidy said...

I can definitely see the yellow :-) Thank you for hosting the Mellow Yellow Monday

Simply Delicious said...

Happy MYM!

Gunsside said...

Funny yellow doors - looks like a beautiful place :)