Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday #123

This doll is a bit scary, lol ... and yes I know I'm a bogging doll ... but, still. Anyway, there was a yellow Bunnykins box beside her.  Took this photo at an antique store ... I didn't buy the Bunnykins, I don't think she wanted anyone to buy them.


MellowYellowBadge

Thanks! See you next week :)


1. What's Inside Joahna's Heart 42. clavs 83. GITTAN SWEDEN
2. Kim, USA 43. jannet 84. Eden, Australia
3. Candy @ The Little Round Table 44. GVK, Chennai, India 85. NCSue: lily after a rain
4. Rajesh, India 45. Gattina, Belgium 86. Lady D
5. Shiju Sugunan 46. Deliciously Spicy Moments 87. Light Trigger
6. Yellow Bloom 47. Point and Shoot 88. Traveler's Notebook
7. Mylene 48. kat 89. Shaz
8. dianne 49. Everyday is a New Day! 90. Spice Up Your Life
9. Joahna, Philippines 50. Shannara 91. hapzydeco
10. Bogie 51. Life Wonderfully Made 92. Surfside Serenity
11. Joahna Vern 52. Rekha 93. Barefoot Books
12. Pheno Menon 53. 36 Weeks After 94. A Big Bus To Kawasan
13. The Butterfly Effect 54. Cedar 95. jazzbumpa
14. Naptime Momtog 55. Janz Crystalz 96. LIFEMOTO -Street Foods
15. Home and Haven 56. Amazing Kids 97. nzkiwigirl @ Yours Truly...
16. Kay, Alberta, Canada 57. ann nz 98. Stephanie V
17. Chie@ Where Abouts 58. Tandem 99. Yellow Rice
18. Luna Miranda 59. Susi's ramblings 100. Olive Tree
19. Liz @ MLC 60. Three- ffic 101. Mel Cole
20. Poetic Shutterbug 61. Jump In 102. Dimple
21. Angie, West Australia 62. Milla 103. Parent's Joy
22. Inside Cambodia 63. Francisca in Amsterdam 104. Magical Mystical Teacher~ Again
23. Gemma @ Greyscale 64. Linda, Sweden 105. Nostalgic Marveling
24. A Woman's Note 65. ® OxEd dOod Le™ 106. Shabb Pink World
25. Mama Girl 66. Leovi - Kiss Of The Broken Cup 1 107. Ella Maes Barn Gathering
26. John, USA 67. Nancy, PH 108. Motherly Instinct
27. Simply Fabulous... 68. GRACE 109. Hollyberry House - Mildred
28. Coconut Balls 69. Rinkly Rimes 110. Mom Daughter Style
29. Nancy @ IBT 70. anjoe, Denmark 111. Flower Patch Farmgirl
30. Sivinden 71. Magical Mystical Teacher 112. Barbara Rosenzweig
31. Lina, Indonesia 72. ginger 113. Shy- USA
32. Lina, Indonesia 73. Dances Of Dreams 114. Bhupesh
33. Parrot feathers 74. Me Ann My Camera 115. Christine
34. Sphere water 75. hip chick 116. Mona, Simple Happiness
35. Wall climbing 76. mizhelle 117. Magical Mystical Teacher~ Finale
36. Ms. Burrito 77. Melandria 118. rubie lee
37. Life's Concealed Details 78. kimblogery 119. sheila365
38. Chubskulit 79. Cherrylej 120. Thorgun, Sweden
39. Maboe 80. Gigi in South Georgia
40. Lifestyle & Homemaking 81. Emm, Phils.
41. genny 82. Art Expression Gallery

29 comments:

Joahna Vern said...

happy MOnday! :) ..oh, yeah, before I read the post, I happened to see the picture first, and I got scared, too. Lol. :)

Blessings! :)

Dianne said...

I'm glad you said it's a scary doll, that's the first thing I thought as well :)

Bogie said...

that doll looks scary indeed. LOL!

Happy Monday!

Kay L. Davies said...

I love Bunnykins!
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Liz said...

Cute doll. Have a fabulous week!

Liz @ MLC

Unknown said...

haha i agree, she's a bit scary!

Sreisaat said...

I agree, that doll is scary. Now I know why some dolls spook little kids. My nieces wouldn't touch the dolls my brother bought them for Christmas :(

Inside Cambodia

Candace said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'm not sure about that doll. haha!

MommyJ said...

happy yellow monday! scary but cute doll!

kat said...

Nyahaha..yeah, right scary doll hehe.

Cedar said...

The bunnykins looks like a cute thing.

Susi said...

That doll IS scary!!! Hi there, I linked up for the first time today!!
Have a lovely Monday!

Anonymous said...

I've never liked dolls, even how sweet people thought they looked. But this one must give small children nightmare ;-)

Have a great week!

Angie said...

Maybe she just wants loving or she could be frightened by that bright green thing getting ready to bite her ankles!!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I agree too. She is a bit scary. Perhaps it's just the angle.

KimberFNP said...

I just sold some scary looking dolls in my garage sale, I was actually shocked when people bought them...remember Chatty Cathy?
For a splash of yellow, I have posted a photo of a plant/tree/bush I need to identify in my yard...please help :)

gigi said...

Memories!

Emm said...

Yup, somewhat scary! LOL cheers to all! =)

LadyD Piano said...

I love bunnies but for some reason that doll is not smiling! lol

Shahz said...

looks like the doll in the horror movie i watch recently, hehehe! but her dress is cute..

Francisca said...

What's REALLY scary is that the doll face looks like ME! :-D

nzkiwigirl said...

oohh...she is scary! dolls always did creep me out. nice pic though!
i linked up, I've wanted to do this challenge for ages:-)

Olive Tree said...

Happy Mellow Yellow Monday to everyone. For those who celebrate Memorial Day in the U.S., have a wonderful celebration.

Mel_Cole said...

Pretty doll collection. Loved to collect dolls too. :)

My Mellow yellow Monday at Hearts content of a mama

Mom Daughter Style said...

new follower here

http://www.momdaughterstyle.com/

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Yes, she is a little creepy!
Happy Monday!!
Barb

Hooked on Memes said...

I have bought so many sets of the Bunnykins, just like the one you showed, for baby gifts.

My husband has a droll sense of humour. At a dinner party we hosted, a guest was bragging about her beautiful Royal Doulton China Service. He turned to our 5-year old nephew and said in a very serious voice: They have Bunnykins.

Mona said...

Indeed scary ha ... joining i hope i'm not late for this week mym!

Leovi said...

Beautiful yellow butterfly. Greetings.