Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday #121

I should make people guess what this is!  LOL

Well, it was taken from inside of my car going through the car wash ;) Very pretty soap.  It sort of looks like a very cool abstract painting, or something unpleasant ... guess it depends on your point of view.


MellowYellowBadge

Thanks - see you next week :)

1. Candy @ The Little Round Table
2. Mildred
3. Sivinden
4. Maboe
5. Kim,USA
6. Francisca in Austria
7. Kay, Alberta, Canada
8. genie~va~usa
9. Christine
10. Leckeres für Mensch und Katze
11. Gemma @ Greyscale
12. Ella Maes Barn Gathering-Antique Jingle Cups Game
13. NCSue: butterfly beauty
14. rubie lee
15. Shabby Pink World-Cupcake Potholder and Towel
16. Linda Makiej
17. DEZ @ My Life in this Wonderful World
18. Poetic Shutterbug
19. peachkins
20. Dina @ 4 Lettre Words
21. jazzbumpa
22. Cildemer - East of France
23. Magical Mystical Teacher
24. Spice Up Your Life
25. Dimple
26. Ms. Burito
27. Nostalgic Marveling
28. JEC
29. Rose
30. John, USA
31. Chubskulit
32. Life's Concealed Details
33. FABBY: My Mother's Day Gift
34. Dances Of Dreams
35. mizhelle
36. Angie, West Australia
37. dianne
38. Deliciously Spicy Moments
39. Joyful Servant
40. Shiju Sugunan, India
41. Cher @ Sweet Memoirs
42. Fields of Yellow
43. Mega Sassy
44. Tubular Box
45. Liz @ MLC
46. Lina, Indonesia
47. Karaoke Singing
48. Yellow Floral Tea Set
49. 36 Weeks After
50. Ankush: Creative Stories from an Indian Nomad
51. MamaGirl
52. Art of RetroCollage
53. Rajesh, India
54. Ika, Sweden
55. GVK, Chennai, India
56. Luna Miranda
57. Inside Cambodia
58. Milla
59. Carola
60. Bee Butt
61. Mylene
62. Gattina,
63. RMontalban
64. GITTAN SWEDEN
65. Dhemz
66. VRINDA
67. kat
68. Melandria
69. genny
70. Pheno Menon
71. LEOVI - Spring 1
72. John
73. Mom's Place
74. BOMB SQUAD
75. Iris by Shengkay
76. Dinah@Okay!
77. Andy - Canada
78. Carmen's Chronicles
79. AWN
80. The Yellow on the Wall
81. The Yellow Vehicle
82. Shengkay
83. Negros, Phil.
84. hip chick
85. The Masskara
86. Swimming Pool
87. Emm
88. Best Insurance Plaza
89. imriz
90. imriz2
91. Maria's Space
92. Buzz Chic
93. Babybindle
94. Cherrylej
95. ginger
96. Shobha
97. Magical Mystical Teacher~Again
98. alexa in nyc, usa
99. LadyD
100. What's Inside Joahna's Heart
101. Eden, Australia
102. Gigi in South Georgia
103. Gagiers
104. Desert Southwest
105. Marites, PinayHeart
106. Fe's Journey of Life
107. Judy's Postcards
108. hapzydeco
109. Hyanne, S. Korea
110. Mickie Brown
111. Kayce's Online Diary
112. Cheryl Ann~Deep Canyon
113. bebe
114. Long Island Daily Photo,USA
115. Too Pretty To Be Wild
116. Lesa @ Dusty Us Diaries
117. Avs Photographs
118. Shannara
119. Cooking and Capturing
120. srp
121. JanzCrystalz
122. ETC
123. Mel Cole @ Hearts content of a mama
124. SheLa'S TiMeOuT!
125. Alana @ Bull Rock Bokeh
126. Christine
127. Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA
128. ChiIL Mama-Chicago
129. Surfside Serenity
130. kayni
131. kayni's corner cafe
132. Misalyn
133. Junie
134. Life Expressions
135. ann new zeland
136. Rinkly Rimes
137. Hahai
138. Barbara, IL, USA
139. My Twin Time
140. Life Ascending
141. Just Love Blogging It
142. sandiegowithlove
143. amotheroftwo
144. J Bar, Sydney, Australia
145. The Flower Girl
146. they call me mama
147. nancy, PH
148. anki-itte sweden
149. Light Trigger
150. Light Trigger
151. Barbara Rosenzweig
152. Eva in Athens
153. House of Emery
154. SCOOP AND SNAP
155. bettyl - New Zealand
156. Bhupesh
157. Pheno Menon
158. Mirage

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy seeing the colors of the soap on the windshield too. My dachshund is terrified of the car wash! Wishing you a very nice week!

Sivinden said...

A picture of outer space!

Kay L. Davies said...

Great photo, Drowsey! Yes, you could have made us guess, because I never would have figured it out! Just posted my contribution for this week.
— K

Kay, Alberta
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

xinex said...

Pretty play of cool colors!...Christine

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze said...

I have posted one of my paintings - you may see: I like Van Gogh! :)

NCSue said...

Thank you for hosting. I’m a new follower, and I've listed this hop is on a page on my site that lists more than 150 hops for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page.
I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
NCSue
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow...so cool!

Cildemer said...

Original! And pretty!
Thanks for sharing;o)

***
Have a nice and happy week****

Dianne said...

your car wash uses better colors than mine
I only get blue and white
this is a great shot

Angie said...

Fab photo!! Would make a wonderful painting.

Joyful said...

It does look like a cool, abstract painting. Happy Mellow Yellow.

Karen said...

How perfect for me today. I saw fields of sunflowers, so this was a the perfect place to share them. Thanks for hosting Mellow Yellow Monday!
Have a great week.
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Mega Sassy said...

so colorful and I love it!

Yannie said...

Linking my tubular box project here...

MYM post

Liz said...

Nice! It looks like an abstract art.

Have a fabulous week!

Liz @ MLC

lina@engagement rings said...

I thought before that it's an abstract painting :)

Unknown said...

a highly magnified view of a cells.:p

Live in the Moment

Carola said...

Yes, cool painting. First I had no idea what this could be from. The car soap I have seen is normally only blue.

Gattina said...

It's more green than yellow, whatever it is, lol !

Anonymous said...

my post is up !!

Leovi said...

Beautiful colors. I like a nice abstraction.

Emm said...

Wow, it's pretty! =)

Shobha said...

Such a pretty picture..I first thought it was a painting.

Alexa said...

Never would have guessed—but I don't have a car!
It's a very cool photo.

LadyD Piano said...

Very interesting photo. Thanks for hosting this fun meme!


http://ladyd-books.blogspot.com/2011/05/tonka-truck.html

gigi said...

Wow! That is a really cool shot! I would have never thought to capture this car wash soap. Great job.

Francisca said...

Even after you tell me I don't see the car wash... but I do see a cool abstract! :-D (Is the linky down? I don't see it... wanted to go visit some other linked sites.)

forgetmenot said...

I love abstract art and that, through chance, turned out to be a great piece! You must have your camera with you all the time--very smart. Mickie :)

dianasfaria.com said...

some type of glass? whatever the case may be, it is very pretty.

srp said...

Before I read what it was I thought about that art glass with all the swirls and spots.. I have some of those globe watering glasses that have a similar pattern. Who knew soap could be so colorful?

Hooked on Memes said...

Very pretty colours! I'll have to pay attention to the windscreen next time I have a car wash.

Mel_Cole said...

At first, I thought its a graphic art but when I looked closely its a glass with colors above it. Nice capture.

My MYM @ Hearts content of a mama

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

I go with abstract art, thank you very much. And my entry has a very PALE yellow. Hope that's OK. Happy MYM!

http://www.lovethatimage.com/blog/2011/05/garden-bloom-day-for-may/

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Thought it was an abstract painting. Really nice!

Rinkly Rimes said...

I enjoyed your accidental artistry.

Unknown said...

Nice picture! I did a mistake, so I have two links, i'm sorry for that! the first is the wrong one.

http://lighttrigger.blogspot.com/2011/05/ipe-flower.html

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

I love all of the "yellow" posts!
Thanks for enabling me to share my new "Magnolias in Gold" watercolor.
Have a great week,
Barb

Eva in Athens, Greece said...

Really fantastic! It's a very nice painting! I can imagine it changing all the time as well!

Nice idea this with the links! And thanks!

real lady said...

It looks like a gel thingy in a petri dish. :) Lovely colors.