Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday #105

Sorry for my lateness ... just very unorganized today!

My little nephews gave me these ... they know I love yellow and cats ;) Sweet! The flower says "I love you" and the cat is in a cup that says "Auntie".

MellowYellowBadge

Thanks, see you next week.

1. Liz @ MLC
2. Dothy
3. Jill, MS
4. Hyanne, South Korea
5. promdi
6. LIFE Moto-Gulf Royal
7. Rajesh
8. riz
9. Shiju Sugunan
10. Nostalgic Marveling
11. riz/under one roof
12. Rose
13. imriz
14. John
15. Manang Kim,USA
16. Cashjocky and the Old Salt
17. Eden, Australia
18. Lesa@DustyUs
19. Chubskulit
20. Luna Miranda
21. Gemma @ Greyscale
22. J Bar, Sydney, Australia
23. Mashed Potato
24. Perry, Scio, OR, US
25. Ika, Sweden
26. Lina, Indonesia
27. Milla
28. Rek
29. Sallie (FullTime-Life)
30. Rinkly Rimes
31. VRINDA
32. Prosperity's Desire
33. January, Philippines
34. alexa in nyc, usa
35. alexa in nyc, usa
36. Squirrel Queen
37. Dez @ my life in this Wonderful World
38. mizhelle
39. Maboe
40. January
41. The Franklins
42. Gracia Fashionista
43. Grace- Kids Turf
44. God Brought Me Here- mocha monday
45. Gattina,
46. carolynUSA
47. they call me mama
48. Kay, Alberta, Canada
49. Maia
50. Carmen's Chronicles
51. iTravel
52. Heart's Garden
53. Adin B
54. casseydab
55. NatureFootstep Sweden
56. d'Designs
57. VioletSky
58. Sharing
59. Carpe Diem Sweden
60. D' Kids
61. anjoe, Denmark
62. Coffee, Pearls, and A View
63. Angie, West Australia
64. Mona of Real PINAY Blogger
65. MOMSAMAMARAZZI
66. PRESIDENT MAMA
67. anemonen
68. Birgitta
69. Marlene
70. Above and Beyond
71. MAGICAL MYSTICAL TEACHER
72. Dances Of Dreams
73. Travelers Notebook
74. Shengkay's journal, PH
75. sweetmemoirs
76. Jeri
77. mapeh homepage
78. nancy, PH
79. pinkgogreen
80. MAGICAL MYSTICAL TEACHER #2
81. Cheryl Ann~Deep Canyon
82. Shaz
83. Me Ann My Camera
84. hapzydeco
85. MySnaps
86. Sanctuary of my Emotions
87. Long Island Daily Photo,USA
88. Karen @ Just Call Me Grace
89. Gengen
90. NapTimeMomTog
91. Marites, PinayHeart
92. Bird's Eye View
93. Dhemz
94. jazzbumpa
95. Stephanie V
96. Mrs.D
97. Loui♥
98. Steph @ 4 the LUV of SaNiTy
99. Jennifer
100. Christine
101. Cildemer - France
102. Cildemer - France
103. Cafe au lait (time2laugh)
104. Hahai
105. Carrie S in NC
106. Dinah,PH
107. Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA, 2nd entry
108. Hopeful
109. Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA
110. MatthewandLarissa
111. Joahna Vern, Philippines
112. Just Love Blogging It
113. bhupesh
114. Aruba
115. Clavel
116. PieniLintu
117. Kobo 25% OFF Coupon
118. Peter, SYDNEY

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

31 comments:

Liz said...

How cute!

Dothy said...

Your nephews are sweet! :)

Life Moto said...

very strong and loving message.


Have a nice MYM
Lifemoto MYM

Chubskulit Rose said...

Awww very sweet!

Unknown said...

such sweetness. i love the cup, so cute:)

happy monday.

Lesa said...

I almost thought the cat was real! Cute!

Anonymous said...

the yellow bunny is super cute:)

Anonymous said...

wished to have a nephew so sweet.

Gattina said...

How adorable from your nephews, I love the little cup !

Kay L. Davies said...

I love being an aunt, and a great-aunt.
Your little gifts from your nephews are so sweet.
It's bedtime in Alberta, so I'll see everyone else's tomorrow.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Rubie Lee said...

SOO CUTE, wanted t0 have a kitten but too difficult to take care.

Marie said...

What a cutie :-)

Anonymous said...

I think "Auntie" will gets other present from the nephews later. That flower, ohh *LOL*
Have a great week!

Mona said...

so sweet, i like it so cute ...
first time to join, thanks a lot.

Marlene said...

So cuddly, the stuff and the cat!

Shengkay said...

ay..i love it!
cute!

Shahz said...

i like the smiley flower..its cute...

genny said...

cute presents. i wish my nieces and nephew will give me one day.lol

here with my entry. cheers!

dianasfaria.com said...

Isn't it great being an aunt? Nieces and nephews rock big time.
I hope your day is lovely with all things mellow & yellow DM!

Karen said...

Good morning! My first time linking up with you. Lots of new folks to meet-looks like fun. Thanks for hosting. blessings on your day!

Gengen said...

Yes it is cute indeed!

Maude Lynn said...

That is so cute!

Natalie said...

Awh! What sweet little nephews! That is just too cute!

Pain SUX said...

That is adorable, how nice of your little nephews ;)

~Steph

Hooked on Memes said...

So sweet! Love the kitten in the cup.

Cildemer said...

Cute and funny gift!
Your nephews are very sweet.
Thanks for sharing;o)

***
Have a beautiful week***

Ps: I made a mistake when entering my link and there are two now:-( could you please delete the first one?
Thanks a lot;o)

Cafe au lait said...

That's sweet!

hahai.ponce said...

I have one too, also a gift from my niece to my daughter. I'll post it next week ;)

bonz said...

a lovely gift!

Aruba said...

this blog of mine is joining for the first time! love yellow too!

clavel said...

Yellow is one of my favorite color too!